Date Published 08 November 2018
It most definitely pays to consider how home improvements could add value to your property. We have put together some top tips for you to help you add value to your home!
- Painting your property makes such a big difference, it makes your property look clean and fresh.
- Converting the loft can add massive value to your property as it provides more accommodation.
- Most buyers prefer double glazing windows so changing your existing windows to double glazing is another way of adding value to your property
- An attractive, hygienic kitchen is essential to both buyers and surveyors. The majority of people believe that the kitchen is the heart of a home.
- The bathroom is a great part of the house that you can add luxury to in order to add value to the property. Bare in mind that having a shower is essential to most buyers.
- Making sure your garden is not only attractive and well designed, but also tidy, can not only add value but will also help to make the property more appealing to buyers.
- First impressions count, and having an appealing drive way is a crucial element if you are trying to sell your home. Most buyers will decide if they do or do not like a property before they even get out of the car. A drive way can add a lot of value to your property.
We hope these tips will help you!